cine europa 8


Theres this Film Festival called "Cine Europa 8" , a collection of short european films happening now till October 2, 2005 at Shangri-La Cineplex.

It's a free admission festival on first come first served basis. So I tried to watch one film last night. "Villa des Roses "... a bittersweet story about the other side of love and romance.

I was just surprised to see that a lot of people are patronizing festivals like this. Of course aside from the fact that it's free, the quality is very good as I could say. I can only understand them right after the film. The reason they are giving a free admission is for the people to recognize how good they are in producing films.

Honestly, I am impressed. Effects, transitions, acting, productions, well... thumb's up.

Tonight, we'll watch again the remaining films... If you guys want to try it, better be at the cinema earlier to get a seat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds