PISSED



No one can pull you down unless you allowed them to...

I have my own way... and i'm living with it. I knew where I am and the fact that I'm being responsible with all my actions, I knew my limits, and I knew I'm not doing anything bad... it's all enough to say I am worthy as a person... No one has the right to tell me, in front of my face what kind of person I am, especially those who never knew and can never relate on my way of life...

I know I can never stop anybody from thinking "bad" about me... it's their own opinion and I can't do anything about that...

And it pisses me off... of all people.... duh!!!!

but...as long as i knew I'm not doing anything wrong... that I'm not hurting anybody..., the hell I care!

"I am not rude unless you rude to me... I am not a bitch unless provoked! ...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds