D' GATHERING

Anne gave me 2 tickets to d' gathering --> WAVE 89.1's event this coming Saturday, September 24, 2005 to be held at the galleria tradehall, robinson's galleria...



My besty would be there too... of course not with me but I guess with her labbydabs, Oliver. Hopefully we could see each other around... :-) She actually won the tickets by joining wave's texting promo last week... you just have to see how excited she is for this... better check out her blog... (ayan nik ha.. free promotions ng blog mo...) hehehe! Thanks to Anne for giving me 2 tickets! I owe you one girl!

This is gonna be fun... I know! With whom will I be at this event???? hmmm.... still having thoughts about it.... *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds