THE PERFECT CATCH




Watched THE PERFECT CATCH last night with Lanie at Greenbelt 3 right after the 7pm mass (which I attended for mommy's birthday)


A romantic comedy that will surely take your heart out! *wink*

Drew Barrymore is still the same cute girl I liked way way before. And Jimmy Fallon, he's... well.... funny though.

I had a great time with this flick. Well, a feel good movie where you'll find yourself giggling and laughing till the end...

I guess... 4 stars for this movie...

*wink*

-------><--------

Now, here's another recommended place:

Before the movie, Lanie and I tried to experiment on this place we've never tried before: CAFE BOLA , also at Greenbelt....




We tried adobo flakes with kesong puti and the beef bolas with sweet and sour sauce. The food was very good though... but we enjoyed our final desert: the banana cinamon pudding! Now I know what to order the next time I visit the place.

Orange is no doubt the predominant color of the place, all the way down to the nectarine-colored bucket chairs. You might think you were in a funky SoHo diner were it not for the huge black and white stills from Filipino classic movies from the '50s and '60s covering the walls.

you might wanna try the place... affordable yet classy... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds