HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!


It's mommy's birthday today... she's supposed to be 56 years old now...

She's the best mom ever... and im missing her so much....

But I know wherever she is, she's happy and peaceful... I know she's watching over me through these times... she's my ANGEL...

Mommy... how I wanted to see you... even for a single second... if given a chance... I wanted to hug and kiss you... I wanted to say I LOVE YOU....

Thank you for making me the way that I am now... Of all people, ur the most who understands me... ikaw ang kakampi ko... ikaw ang BESTFRIEND ko....

Happy Birthday mommy... I may not be there to visit you... but deep inside my heart, you will always be occupying the biggest part of it...

I MISS YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds