Remember that presentation I did for Maggi? Well, I just had it presented to them today. Right after I emailed my project the other night, they called up yesterday and told me to report today for final assesment.

And there it goes. I thought it would be as simple as it seems but the moment I was there, inside that room, in front of the Accounts Supervisor, I felt some cringe on my stomach.

He told me to present my project like I am on the actual presentation. Like as if there's a panel of clients in front of me... imagine myself presenting a project proposal to couple of peeps. What the @*%! How in the world can I imagine a lot of people in front of me when in fact he's the only one there? Plus my heartbeat keeps on going fast! "Bahala na si Batman", I thought.

Then I started to talk. In fairness, I guess I did well. The nervous on my system slowly "depreciate". Most especially when Chris (he's the accounts supervisor) agreed to most of my explanations. And I believe I didn't look stupid. (I hope so!) But the fact that it has been 3 years since I last had a presentation like this, it is really a hit on my stomach.

Then he tested my "analytical skill" as they called it. He presented me a table of 2 sets of data, and asked me to define what's wrong with it. There's a little error on their data and he asked if I could point out what is it. Fortunately, after three attempts, I did it! Which I am happy about.

One good thing, is that, Chris has been nice to me and charlotte (my officemate... we both applied for the job). We never felt any awkwardness with him. He made us feel relaxed everytime we had interviews. According to him, there's 3 vacant positions. Unfortunately, we are 4 who applied for it... and soon, we'll know whether we made it.

To rate my self 1 to 10... maybe 7 or 8? But of course, I dont want to expect. Let's just wait until Tuesday...

My fingers are still crossed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds