pinoy power

i got the chance to read these two books by BOB ONG wayback college days through my classmate. And yesterday, I got my self my own copy.

I know these books are already an old best sellers but it is something that I guess I wanted to have until now. It just makes me feel good everytime I read it. Remembering my childhood days, I can't help but to laugh and relate to each and every detail that the author is showing.

These books shows the reality of our country... our culture.. the vulnerabilty of Pinoys... in a light and comical way. Non naman really comical but it'll just makes you say "oo nga no?" then smile...

I dont know how many of you who gotta read this post was able to read these books but really, I recommend it to you! I haven't heard any bad reviews about them ... maybe because, these writing are really wonderful!

There's still another book entitles "Ang Alamat ng Gubat" which I havn't read yet. I dont know maybe one of these days, i might find time for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds