GRACIAS

it was not a good day for me... well actually even before the past weekend began. there are some things that brought me to my nerves caused by "some people" to the point of affecting even those who shouldn't be. oh well...

i guess the point of still hurdling to the issue is no use.... ako lang ang mahihirapan... so better be it... let them do whatever they want... at least in a way I've learned...

so I asked
my besty for a coffee or dinner... to unwind... above all the present problems and situations we are in... good thing, she's available.

had dinner at
Italliani's at MegaMall. It was the first time I tried in that place.. (I usually had Italliani's at Greenbelt). Actually, there's a lot of choices before we ended up at Italliani's... theres Sbarro (where we usually have our bestfriend's date), Spaghetti factory (which I haven't tried pa) and Dulcinea (where we argue about the servings)... did I forget something bes?

itallianis

I guess it was a good choice.. coz the moment we stepped out of the resto, our tummy are so full... we find it hard to breath.. especially my besty... *wink*


my bestfriend @itallianis

We had Penne Arrabiato (Penne pasta with mushrooms, tomatoes and fresh basil in a spicy peppered-vodka sauce ) and Grilled Pork Chops ( pork chop marinated and grilled. Served with garlic mashed potatoes and grilled vegetables ) plus the warm accommodation from Rocel and Lea
(those who were assigned for our servings)

GrilledPorkChopsAuPoivre

PenneArrabiato


I really love spending times like this with Nik. And so, I am looking forward to our nest date... coz she owe me ONE BIG TIME pa!!! *wink* It has been a great date besty!!! mmwwaah!!!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Good design!
    [url=http://gkslfbon.com/obhe/pdgc.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://dzfkrozp.com/mgik/bbdr.html]Cool site[/url]
    Anonymous said...
    Well done!
    http://gkslfbon.com/obhe/pdgc.html | http://ochquihx.com/ilae/rmzf.html

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds