friday date..

It was Friday and the office environment is still the same... sad and quiet...

So Lanie and I decided to go somewhere... maybe a coffee or a flick... we decided to go to Power Plant...

Had dinner at Cucina.. I had the perfect Beef Salpicao in my entire life! Lanie had her Tuna Fetuccini. We just styaed there and talked about office. Memories, the experiences we had...

then watched THE LONGEST YARD .It was really funny though, we laugh out loud through out the movie. I really like Adam Sandler... even before.. :-)

It was a great night with Lanie. Sad, coz we just started hangin together lately.. we already did spa together, eat, talk, malling, movies... She's the closest person I have here... and I will miss her... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds