This isn't an ordinary day for me... really! And I dunno whether I should be glad about it or whatever.. coz... at the end of the day I realized... I have eaten a lot today!!!

I mean... for months now I have been used to eating not that much... oh! did I tell you I've lost like 20 pounds or so? For three months...I have been into this diet thing... and I could say, It was succesful. People have noticed the changes... and I'm happy with it...

But today, I cant believe I've eaten this much. For breakfast... I had jollibee longganisa meal (that is rice... take note)... then my post-prod team had lunch at Chubby China (I love it there, really!) Ang dami ng servings,, as in sulit!!! I had Beef Brisket Rice... which is damn perfect! Plus the fried noodles!! whew!!! then... for snack.. would you believe I had sukiyaki at Kitaro! Si emeric kase... hay! I thought.. that sukiyaki would be my last meal for the day....

Just when I feel of not going home yet.... aside from the fact that the rain didn't stopped for the whole day... I guess... maybe it's good to catch a flick for a while... So since Alfred is still at the office.. we took the 8pm show at G4.
THE BROTHER'S GRIMM.

Pero si Alfred, nagyaya sa Burger King... kaya... hay! Though I only got Onion Rings and Iced Tea... Kasi naman feelingko nirerestore ko uli yung na-loose ko na pounds!

Back to the movie, i could say... hmm.... I liked it but i think it still lacks something. I dont know but seems like there's a lack of continuity in the story... or maybe in the sequences... But storywise, its ... well.. creative in a sense that it depicts some of the popular fairy tales I knew... Reminded me with Shakespear In Love...





Matt Damon and Heath Ledger star as Jake and Will Grimm, two brothers who travel from town to town to get rid of spiritual creatures. Not bad for a fantasy film.

On my way home... i thought... there's a little time left for us to be together at the office... 2 weeks is so fast... we are soon to have our separate ways...

.... sad.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds