d' gathering


Its the WAVE 89.1 's D' GATHERING held at Robinson's Galleria Trade Hall last September 24, 2005.

I'm glad Anne gave me two tickets so I had with me Chris, my cuzin to watch our favorite bands. It was a night full of fun. Well, I had it also to overcome my "stressfull mind". I am happy Chris is with me that night. Knowing she's the only one in the "household" who understands me... with all the things that has been happening lately.

There are lot of performers that night... But nothing compares to our favorites!! M.Y.M.P, U-Turn (cute ni Bam!), I like the performance of K-24/7 though it's the first time I saw them perform. Kyla, my all-time favorite, South Boarder... and more!

Our night may not ended well because... ohh... Chris... you know why. But definitely, even if we have to left the place at exactly 12 mn (which we called ourselves as cinderellas) we surely had fun.

Thanx to Anne!!!! and of course.. thanx Tin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds