MY ANGEL



SURVIVOR .

That is what I am...according to a close buddy I considered as "My Angel". This morning he told me that again.. "sabi ko sayo e... ikaw pa... e survivor ka!..." , as soon as I told him the good news of staying on my job. I wanted him to be the first to know... but I can't help myself talking and sharing it first with my cousins... who were the first peeps I saw next to my officemates.. *wink* Maybe I would call him the next day, I told myself. But it doesn't matter anymore.... that good-morning-wake-up-call came up earlier before I could call him.

He is my angel. Why? Because he just makes every moment of my life brighter.. even if we are not together... even if we seldom see each other... even if we only talk on the phone most of the time... Because he is so true that he never pretended to be somebody... humble enough to be his own self... to cry without hesitations, to laugh out loud without embarassment, to show his imperfections as human... and he, too... has the strenght to let me know of my own imperfections as well, and accepting it as I am.

Not everybody is lucky enough to have his or her own angel in life. And I am blessed God gave me one. A true soul I couldn't simply loose... someone I've trusted my life with... someone I cared so much about...

He's a friend way way back... became close dudes... good buddies... then best friends... together we walk towards our dream... I am glad at this very moment, he already achieved the biggest dream of his life... and I am flattered to be the first to know about it. Still... he remained humble... still the same old guy I knew before...

At that time when I almost fall... facing the deep downside of my life... when I thought everything would end, it was his wings that saved me from my unimagined death. He embraced me with his both wings until I am ready to face the world again. To which I felt so secured. But that time when death almost conquer his way, the only way I knew to save him is prayer. What he always told me as the key to everything. And undoubtedly i knew it will work. And it did. God is so great.


We fell in love with people whom we simply can't have. I shared my love problems with him, and vice versa. Thus, tagging ourselves as "the hopeless romantics"! (Wee... corny pare!) Then told ourselves... someday... it's gonna be our moment...

I just have one prayer right now.... I pray that my angel would never leave me... just as what he promised. That even if we go on our separate lives, may the bond that we have never breaks and that till forever... we have each other....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds