New Air...



haven't been so happy like this...

last night was one of the wonderful night I had...

:-)



Updates:

moved to a new apartment. A better one I guess... having the sense of "at home" feeling inside me. After all, it was a good move to make. Glad my friends are there to help me. From moving out my stuffs to the final cleaning of the new place. They were all great.

Thanks to Kuya Art, Kuya Chino, and Kuya Erwin from my INQ TV family for helping me from the transportation and that so-hard "pagbubuhat". Buti na lang mga macho sila... Kayang kaya! weee!!!!

To Yam, Net, and Seph... my angels who helped in cleaning the house. You were the best!

Nik... my besty... from saving me from my shortcomings. You know that besty!!! I love you so soooo much!

Still, I have a lot to make in my new place. One by one I know it will look more "homey"

Hope I couls post pics soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds