Today marks the 9th year anniversary of the most humiliating story of my life...

October 14, 1996...
TIME : around 2:00 pm
PLACE: Welcome, Rotonda (That place where Burger King is now.. but that time it was only a vacant lot and a small Dunkin Donut Store on the corner)

Yes! it was the most humiliating part of my life! A moment I would never, ever forget in my entire life.

It was my besty who witnessed everything... well, I should say, took part on some of the incident. And it was because of her why I was there. I remember Shakey's España, that jeepney ride along España road up until Welcome, Rotonda, Celine Dion (Falling Into You album), and of course, that Dunkin Donut Store.

Since as I said, it was the most embarassing part of me, I better not divulge the whole story.. you might want to ask my besty but I guarantee you, she'll keep her mouth shut. Right, nik??

And that incident brought the bond that we have now... as bestfriends...

And oh! I still have that stuff with me until now... sealed on my closet... *wink*




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds