RAKET


As I am beginning to feel the need of having an extra source of income, I'm glad God hears my call. He's is so good!

Just got a new "raket" as what we term it. I've got to write for some segments of a 30-minute TV show aired on one local channel. Thanks to franz! who believed in me! weee!!! I missed writing so much... I am so much pre-occupied with post production works that I guess, I really need to refresh with writing.

They gave me 3 segments to start with and yeah.. it pays well though. Still keeping in mind that I have to do good.. so as not to fail my friend... *wink*

Then after I had mailed them the first story that I wrote, I am so much delighted to received a message from them that they liked my work! wee!! Much more with the remaining 2 stories. It just feels so good that other people appreciate your work...

Aside of course with the extra income (they pay me for every story that I write), I'm happy that i'm into writing again...


I hope this would be a good start with them... sana magtuloy tuloy na....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds