BESTY BONDING

Finally! had another quality bonding time with my besty, as we had her post birthday treat. It's just the two of us.. at the Festival Mall. (sad we had no pix to post) But its fun, really!

Met up at the mall around 2:30 pm... had heavy meal at Sbarro (since it would be my breakfast-lunch-snack in one)... lasagna, cheese pizza, and baked ziti, all with white sauce...well, it was a full meal though... I was really satisfied...

I wonder if she liked my present... i hope she does... coz it's one of those included in her wishlist... :-) Even I, do love that piece... *wink* It was the first one that catched my attention the moment I stepped into that store. I also hope it fits.. hehehe!!!!!

Then we checked out some shops for her suite. Which she will be using on their upcoming photo shoot for their website. A very formal suite according to her... and we end up buying this cute-casual-funky-cool jacket at freeway... which could also be used as a suit! Now, can you picture that? hahaha! I know she will post it in her blog so better check it out. :-)

Splurging must be running down on our mind that we found ourself buying this spag top at the cheapest price we know... 90.oo! Haha! We tried it on and tadah... found ourselves on the cashier buying it.. then a new timepiece for 125 each... Buy One Take One daw for 250.00...it was a nice watch that can do for everyday use...

We may not be togetther the whole day... I guess this is another good thing on us.. we may never be together that much but we treasure every second.. every chance that we could spend together....

1 Comment:

  1. Monique said...
    thank you for the gift daei, promise i loooove it!!! mag-post kaya ako ng pic na suot yun?? heeeee...

    hope we can do it again ;) and yes, i will post tomorrow some pics on my blog.. check ME out! (medyo busy lang today eh.)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds