hmm... let's start with that "and more..." before the BIG SHOUT OUT...

Sherwin celebrated his 26th birthday last saturday, bringing on lotz-a-pizza (newyorker pizza from pizza hut) and a rum cola. It was fun though not everybody was able to make it.. since it's a saturday... It was planned to be celebrated on a bar but on the last minute, we decided to have it on our crib... Sad, I have no pix to post.. nakalimutan kasi namin na may digicam nga pala... hehe!

and comes Sunday...

Watched Harry Potter... sad to say, I was not amazed as I expect me to be... well, the movie was good but there's still something lacking. Bitin eh! (Of course, kasi may kasunod pa). At the end, I was still expecting for more... oh well




and here's the BIG SHOUT OUT...


Monique, my besty will soon be celebrating her 26th year of existence here on earth. I have told you a lot about her and now I want to give a BIG SHOUT OUT to her!!!

My besty... even if you're a year older now... you're still the same cute little girl we know. The same best friend that I have...

... now I was thinking which among your wishlist will I give.... hmm...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIK!!!


1 Comment:

  1. Monique said...
    THANK YOU SWEET BESTY!!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds