30 days and counting...

it's exactly one month from now... and it's christmas!!! Once again, another season of gift-giving! weehee!!! but of course more than anything else, it's the birth of our Savior, our Father, our Lord... Jesus Christ. Time for peace, love, and forgiveness... a good welcome to the coming year...

I wonder.. what will 2006 has to offer...hmm...

But oops! before anything else... I would like to give my besty a very HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hey nik! It's your 26th anniversary! I know ur having the time of your life... you already had the gifts you've wished for since last night... and of course... "save the best for last" hehehe! I wish you more blessings, more winning cases, and more more more happiness! I love you very much besty and I will always will... mmmwwwaaaahhh!

now... back to my christmas sentiments... well... not really a sentiment but there are things that I am really looking forward to...

===> Our docu project. I really do hope we would make it big time. December 15 is the target date of airing and hopefully we could make it by then. Some interviews has been done but still more of the key people are missing, which of course we "must" have. Video materials have been in for some.. and still have to double time for more materials. I know we, the post prod team would be the last to have this "ngaragan" work... I guess, we are ready now... just waiting for the last materials to come in.... And this project make its way... whew! Everybody would have a bountiful christmas, I swear!

===> our trip to Bicol. In time for Allan's wedding on the 27th... we'll be leaving early morning on the 26th (yep, right after christmas) and be back on the 28th just in time for Lanie's wedding. O di ba... hindi naman kame masyadong busy. It's just that we would want to be present on the most important day for our two officemates who are tieing their knots. Plus, the wonderful roadtrip experience. Well, it's going to be my first time in Bicol (Buhi) and I am really excited!

===> Christmas shopping. I love this part! Especially the gift wrapping and labelling of gifs. It really feels good to give presents to those special to you (and sige na nga.. even the not-so-special). Expecting nothing in return... just seeing the smile on their faces. But of course, it would be great if I could receive presents too!!! *wink*

===> Family reunions. Whew! How I missed everybody.. soon, we'll see each other again...

===> My upcoming trip abroad. This part, I am really looking forward too. But as for now, I dont want to think of my expected expenses there.. I just want to enjoy the thought of spending the first part of 2006 there... :-)


... and now, i gotta go back to work.. i remember I have 3 more scripts to write... and my deadline is... in 3 hours from now... waaah!!!

1 Comment:

  1. Monique said...
    thank you my dear!! :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds