a bit of pinch

an angel talked to me last night...

a very different conversation from our usual everyday talks. with more warmth and heartfelt concern giving me the feeling of importance as a person.

The usual everyday updates of our activities lead to a more deep-down personal stuffs. I was surprised knowing we are already talking about me coz usually it's all about him. It was kinda different that he is giving me sermons and everything, as if we are always together that he can see eveything that I am into... giving me a bit of pinch to remind me.. "hey, hey, hey... my friend you seems to be on the wrong way now..." Honestly.. i have never realized it until that moment.

More than anybody else, he's the least that I expect to have this concern about my past. I remember I told him about it way way before and I was surprised he still remembers it all this time. When in fact, he's the kind to be very forgetfull.

After that phone chat, I suddenly felt uneasy... realizing that all he told me was right... surprised that behind all these boundaries between us, he still knew the real me and has the courage to make me realize that sometimes, im becoming that someone he didn't knew at all.

then...

"Pare, thanks ha! Napagisip ako sa mga sinabi mo. I know sometimes, krung krung ako mag-isip. Everything just sinks in now..."
"I just wanted you to be ok... lagi mong tandaan mga sinabi ko sayo... thanks din...."
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds