....can you find a train transport experiencing congestion and traffic. To think it was suppose to be an "express" ride, right? People would take an mrt ride for them to get on their destination fast and to get away with the normal EDSA traffic situation. And really, it sucks me...

I got irritated with the situation last night when I took an mrt ride to catch up with the visiting hours at the hospital somewhere in quezon city coz my dear yum was admitted. I'm coming from makati and since it was a rush hour and knowing the exhaulriating traffic, instead of taking a cab (which of course would cost me too much), i took the train.

The traffic on my way to the station is understandable... it was usual. But the moment I got into the station, I was surprised! I thought I was lucky enough to see very few people in line to get tickets... I was glad, I don't have to bear those long lines like before. ... And then the train came... Whoah!!!! I already felt suffocated the moment I setepped in... the aircon was off... instead all the windows are open... much worst... edsa traffic seems to be faster than this train! I should've took the cab!!! Grr!!!

It took me 2 hrs to get to quezon city from makati (Parang nagtravel na ko sa province!!). Imagine the travel time... which normally should be 30 minutes if the mrt is working right...

Last night was almost a nightmare...

good thing... I saw my dear friend... recovering from an operation... doing fine... though still needs more observation and rest...

Yam.. please get well soon...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds