Updates... updates....


it has been a week full of surprises... Oh, not merely surprises but a bit of unexpected-things-at-unexpected-moments that well, brought some spice and adventure to the week that was.

Ysabelle, my cousin-sister spent her semestral break with me. We barely spent time together so it was a week of bonding time with her. Uh, though my expenses turned double, it feels great to be with her again. Going to malls, spa, food trips, and "chismisan"... we barely notice that she had to go back home soon. We have shared a little secret though...and she promised not to squeal. I tagged her along at the office and after work we have to go somewhere... somewhere she has never been to. And now, Im missing her... well, she told me she'll be back on christmas break...

Oh! Sherwin and I bought a new couch and an entertainment rack for the house. You should see our house now! I find it cute, really! It looks more homey and comfy.

Then this long weekend vacation... we spent at the province. At the cemetery...having to be with mommy... with the rest of the family. With lolo, of course!

Charlotte moved in to our place. I am very happy and glad that she's with us. Mas masaya pag marami di ba??? hehehe!!! So far, everything's going well.. fun!!!

Alman (he likes to be called as Lex, though) dropped by last Friday. By the way, he's the closest cousin of Doland. The last time we saw each other was I think, April this year. As usual, makulit pa rin. It was actually a set-up date for him and charlotte (of course, kagagawan namin ni Doland) and after their date, they headed to our house. He's still the same alman I knew before...almost have the same personality with his cousin. He has this habit of making fun of me by pushing me with questions like..."kmusta na kayo ni kuya?"... "ano na lagay nyo ni kuya?" Like... what???? nah!!!

Well... it kinda stressed me a bit... especially realizing that I got overbudget for that week... and seeing that my finances are getting a quite not-so-good-but-can-still-survive situation. Im crossing my fingers, still.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds