MUVO

Me and charlotte were suppose to look for a digital camera for her. We went to the anson's event at glorietta activity center and there' we went around looking for a best deal digicam.

Just when I spotted on this
Creative Muvo V200... an mp3-fm radio-usb in one. Well, I was targetting on an iPod but it definitely costs much than this one. When, all I wanted to is music while on the road or so not to get bored... plus a data storage... i'd better go for this one. (Next time na lang ang iPod)

IMG_0014

I was brought to choose between NANO and MUVO because the former has more range of colors to choose from. They have the same price though... But I guess, I made a good choice...
This spending is never planned. Another moment of my impulsive buying. But no regrets or so...

Oh! Charlotte also got her new Canon Powershot!...

Yeah, anne was right!... these are some of the perks and joys of being single!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds