tuesday and wednesday night was a movie marathon night...

had nothing to do, so decided to burn myself into the boobtube and go away with time...

because of the hangover with the goblet of fire, i started it off with a marathon of harry potter's last three episodes.... sorcerer's stone, chamber of secrets, and the prisoner of azkaban... though i've watched all these three on the big screen, it was nice to go back with the movie again and see how harry turned into a handsome.. oh! a cute little guy and how hermione bloom into a lady. I may got a little "bitin" with the goblet of fire but i do hope the next episode would be a worth... since of course it would be the last one.

It was a little hassle though because i have to exchange the prisoner of azkaban to another copy at the video shop coz the one that i got couldn't be played at all. I shouldv'e finished watching it tuesday night but since i have to wait for the next day to exchange it, i made it just last night...

honey

followed by Honey starring Jessica Alba... ohh.. she has a great wonderful body!!! I envy her! It was a usual story on determination and success... a feel good movie though. I've watched her in "Into the Blue" and no doubt with her moves.. I liked her! Only if I could a body like hers... hahaha! Now, I wanted a body bag that she's using in the movie.. I saw one at Powerplant... and it's kinda cost a lot...whew!

achinist

I also had "The Machinist" starring Christian Bale. I was so surprised to see how he was able to trim his body in that way. Very different from his Batman character. Though I never appreciate the movie per se... but I like the way they produced it... no wonder it won the best cinematography and best actor award...

Ending up sleeping at around 5am...for two consecutive days...

I still had 3 movies to marathon tonight... the effect of not having a cable and a local channel at all.. i hope it would get connected very soon....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds