party with asenso

last night, i attended the birthday celebration of ana, the executive producer of asenso pinoy (the program in where I do segment writing with) which also happened to be the christmas party of the group.

I have been with them for a month now, writing their segments and once in a while doing the editing too. This raket is a big help for me, actually, especially when the editing jobs was given to me also. Having a more spare time here at PDI helped a lot... I just don't know next year...

hmm...

Anyway.. i really felt welcomed last night... since it was the first time that I met all the staffs of the show (coz I only get to talk with mabel, mikoy, ana, and abet most of the time)... and they are all so nice!





Videoke conquered the night... bida ang magic sing! But no!!! I never sang.. I still have a bit of shyness last night... hehehe!

Anyway, there is a raffle too... It was not as big time as it is .. but its not the worth of the prizes that matters anyway.. it was the fun actually..

well i get these...

and edmark microwavable bowl sets.. oh! the mug is the show's christmas giveaway...

What can I say...

I was just glad I have them... another family to treasure...


">Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds