smiley

it was a great day to smile..

after all, i knew i have the reason to do so...

i was hoping i could come to work earlier than usual, when a Serena, our agent from Globelines arrives to accomplish some stuffs for my broadband application.. yep! im going to have my broadband soon!! excited!!! yipee!!!!

she stayed at the house for like an hour, i guess.. coz she has to do some business phonecalls and stuffs while attending to me.. duh! like I almost wanted to tell her "can you do that phonecalls later coz I still have to go to work and seems like were almost done anyway?".. nah! but I know that would be very mean... I don't want to be rude.. considering she's quite nice to us anyway...

so there she was... after all that phonecalls to other clients.. now, its my turn.. and believe me.. it just took us 10 minutes to accomplish everything... and our line application will be in this coming Sunday...

oh well.. the moment she left iur house, I immediately ran and took a bath.. getting ready for work...

this is the best part of everything...

i forgot to unplug my electric cooker and i just remembered it while shampooing.. Hahaha!! so i immediately "towelled" (is there such a word?) myself and ran to the kitchen, unplug the cooker... then Serena send a message... our gate is locked so I have to run down (with my hair wet with conditioner) to open it... hah! Hello!!! im in the middle of my shower!!!!!!

Oh well.. then i headed to the bathroom again to continue my thing when suddenly I received another message... I thought, it was, again, from Serena (coz she's some kinda makulit sometimes) but when I saw my inbox with the name of the sender on it... I stood still.. surprised... smiled.. it was from the only person on my phonebook whom I placed a smiley icon with... my whole world stopped.. at that moment...

I opened the mesage... its a simple "hi"... like after 3 weeks and 2 days, he finally says "hi" again.. this time through text. It was unusual for him to send text messages coz he always calls...

yeah.. somehow it made me smile... i felt relieved that after all this time I was afraid he's not going to keep in touch again... and after our last talk.. i thought it caused some mishaps... well.. now.. i know were still fine...

I wanted to reply.. so much that I excitedly typed my message (let me keep my message to myself *wink*) but when i was sending it... my network failed... so.. my message didn't get to him. Sad....

I know and I'm waiting for his call... hopefully soon...

I also know he has lot of things to tell...

So, if ever you read this... im just here...


2 Comments:

  1. Monique said...
    ehem ehem ehem. sino na naman kaya ito? puro blind item tong blog mo ah, hehehe! heeee! :)
    daei said...
    nik...you know who he is... *wink*

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds