Damsel in Distress

Ugh!

Still this is what I am feeling right now...

right after a sad news I got yesterday... after an abrupt decision which leaves me with no choice...after he broke a statement casually... leaving me standing still... wondering what happened...

I never want him to leave... everything was so ok.. so fine... until that weekend that brought some tense on my nerves...when I suddenly felt there's something wrong...

I know it has nothing to do with me, or with him... there's nothing wrong with US, actually. Outside factors (which happened to be a "hands-up" for me) that pressures him to leave.

I know and I can feel theres more to his shallow reason. What he told me and the others is not merely the whole point of him leaving. He's just making things light when in fact I know there's something to talk about.. especially us.

I hate myself of not having the guts to ask the real problem... of just letting things happened this way.. but it is not too late though... I can still work things out.. or maybe I shoud say, WE WORK THINGS OUT... but what if we can't?

I am not stupid enough not to notice the change of mood that we are having. Or maybe I am just dealing with this so much that I am becoming so affected.

but then... i know myself... more than anybody else does...

i know... I can go over this....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds