just blogging...

spotted this nice mini at folded & hung yesterday and immediately tried it on. i know i should have it! but... whoah... the one that i tried was the smaller size, and of course it doesn't fit! hehehe! I was just hoping I could have something that has the S tag on it. *wink* Then I tried the Larger size.. and nyee!!! it's so big for me.. then I asked the sales attendant for the medium size... and she checked their stock... while waiting I saw that their tops was on 50% discount and the one that i liked most was on sale! if that skirt is available, i told myself, i should get that top too... then here comes the sales girl saying there's no more stock! Whoa!!!! whaatttt???? I wanted the skirt and I can't get it! So sad!!! I will come back this weekend to check wheter a new stock has arrived...

....

why is it that everytime that i would pay my bills, i always get irritated with first, the long lines and second, the tellers. really, they screwed my day up.. seeing them giggling, making this "chismisan" while encoding stuffs to their computers and while the lines are getting long. And then seeing them do their work is like picturing a slow motion picture which you wanted to scream and say "can you make it a bit faster, please???" Hah! well, it took me an hour before I could settle everything...

worst... my electricuty bill just came in this morning... which means i have to get back there and fall in line again... if only it arrived yesterday.. e di isahan na lang sana... oh well...

....

it was unusual that i go to bed early.. usually i sleep at around 2am or beyond that but not as early as 12am... but last night seems sooo different. I was feeling soo tired and all (was the stress of paying my bills a factor?) I wanted to rest.... I headed to my bed 8:30 in the evening and just when I realized, I fell asleep and woke up 12 midnight feeling some cringe on my stomach... I am hungry!!! I want something to eat.... I grabbed charlotte who also happened to be on the lookout for food, and in the midlle of midnight, we are walking across the block from our apartment... tadah! we are having our midnight snack at jollibee (thank God, there's a 24-hour fastfood nearby)....

....

he's not going home again... "enjoy the night", he said in a message he sent... but how? maybe i was just used of being with him most of the time.... am i missing him???


2 Comments:

  1. Monique said...
    eh sino ba kasi itong misteryosong lalaking ito ha????
    Anne said...
    hey daei try online payments super hassle free, you can pay meralco & phone bills dun no need to go through long lines. that's what i do cos God knows what I can do lalo na pag nagtsitsismisan mga tellers. hehehe.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds