Belated and Advance

Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas...

is how my dear Van called our date last night...

Vanny is one of my dearest best friend way back college... Like Nik, she's one of the first i knew on the first day of our freshmen year.. (well... she's actually the first one I talked to... we were the only people then on that classroom... the "early birds" hehehe!)



We've been best friends since then... but separated ways on our junior year when we take our own majors... but still, we're hanging out more often.. shared everything... chismis, problems, life... just like what friends should be...

So last night, we met up.. to update each other and to bond... for a while I haven't seen her.. she's been very busy lately that she failed to come in every gimiks me and monique had...

We had our dinner at wendy's. She wanted it there so we could talk daw. Van, I thank you for understanding the situation. It was a wonderful talk, really. Please do what I asked, ok? It would mean a lot...




anyway.. she handed me this belated happy birthday gift... a burned disc compilation of songs from "the art of letting go" album. well.. she really kew me, i guess that I really loved the cd... in time for what am i feeling right now...




and an advance merry christmas gift... a nice necklace... with purple touches in it... I liked it.. coz I can wear it with any of my clothes...

It was a great night with her. I missed her soo much... Hope the three of us (nik, van, and I) could go out sometime... back to the old dorm-apartment days... :-)






2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hi daei, this is vanny. Just want you to know that I also enjoyed hanging around with you. lokaloka ka pa din at pareho tayo, mamamaster na natin ang pagleletgo. Just be happy daei coz that's what I want you to be. MWAH!!
    Monique said...
    ehem ehem. "letting go"? hmmm... at sino na naman ito ilelet-go mong ito? may sabit na naman ba? heehee!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds