snatched

last night was one of the worst night ever..

i am still having some kind of shock whenever i go back to the thoughts of what happened...

charlotte and i just had our dinner at waltermart.. then we had some coffee to finish up.. we stayed at starbucks for some chat since it was still early to go home...

then we took a walk heading to where we are suppose to take a ride home. Well, it was just a block across the mall... we are used in doing that walk everytime we take a stop at waltermart...last night was just different.. it was the worst, actually.. it was when i told her and myself... i would never ever walk along that area again...

while crossing the street, a man (whose appearance seems like a squatter -nearby-with-drugs-all-over-his-system) apparently grabbed my arm forcing to snatch my bracelet.. a silver chain which i treasured so much. that moment we freaked out.. really that maybe our voices can be heard right across the next block... just then,all motorist stopped in front uf us.. making this man tremble more, still haven't been able to get my bracelet in my arm... i felt pain while he's scratching his hand on my arm trying to unlock the bracelet.

I got really afraid... so much that deep inside my heart beats so fast... i thought what if this man just took a stab on me? what if he has his companions somewhere..i knew i should have my presence of mind... so what i did was... i yell at him.. saying.. "o teka lang.. eto.. kunin mo ng maayos... sayo na!" then he looked at me.. with disbelief.. maybe shocked why am i giving what he wants... he then unlocked the bracelet and run.. so fast he that he almost got hit by a truck.

Oh.. i thought, that bracelet cost something like 200 bucks and its not that expensive... so it would be not that much of a hurt... at least i am not hurt physically or that he didn't grab my bag.. which if it happened, I would really fight with him...

That incident just gave me another trauma... i wouldnt ever ever walk along that area again!!!

And oh.. my hand still has scratches which really is painfull.. I wasnt able to sleep because of the pain...

Before I sleep, i prayed.. thanking Him for keeping me alive... na walang masyadong masamang nangyari sakin... still have some thoughts running in my head... why are there such kind of people...why do they have to do that kind of thing?

.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds