BLISS...

it is not easy to give up on something soooo much important to our life. To me, it's like the same as giving up my whole life. I dunno... maybe I was just having a so-disorganized-mind-rumbling-over-a-so-disorganized-thoughts lately. How I wish I could just press my "pause" button and let things sink on my mind before "playing" it again.

How can things be so different... so complicated that i often found myself staring at a corner and everything seems to be... "blank"

I have lot of things to do... lot of things to accomplish... but I can't find any reason for it...

All I wanted now is a clear mind... a clear answer to questions drooling on my mind....

... the thing is.... i know where to find the answer... I am just afraid to know it...


.....sigh!

1 Comment:

  1. Monique said...
    goodluck honey. but take life one day at a time...

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds