NEW BEGINNING...

Earlier I had my contract signing with 1isa as their new Creative Officer. A new job... a new environment... a new place... a new home....

I am now starting to sink in the ortigas business district on my system... after almost 4 years of wandering along Makati. A new adjustment for me, I guess.

After they gave my appointment paper, which indicates a fair compensation as I could say, Jem introduced me to everyone and tag me along at Quali, their warehouse office and again, introduced me to the people there. Seeing Erika, the outgoing Creative Officer, she seems to enjoy her job. This was her last day actually.

I could sense a good environment out there. Nice people and a nice workstation! *wink*

But I still have my EDSA 20 project as my last project with INQ TV. We just had our meeting today and good thing, they allowed me to work during night. After my work with 1isa.

I hope I am not abusing myself so much... with Asenso Pinoy still on the side...

a matter of time management.. I hope I can make this...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds