BLESSINGS

There's one saying that I have proven to be so true...

"When a door closes, a new window opens"...

something that I can relate to.... BIG BIG THANKS TO GOD!!!

now.. things are starting to get different. I am starting to work on a project for my new "home" and seems that everything's going so well.

For a while I thought I was left alone on a blank.. nowhere to come... I almost give up... almost regretting the past decisions that I made...

and now I know why those things happened... and it is where I am now...

faced with an opportunity to grow... to take another step on my career... and to be a better person...

it just feels good...

hmm... hope I could get the car that I want... this year!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds