WHAT A DAY!!!

So this is what you call a day...

I woke up as early as 7:30 am to prepare for a meeting with the project manager of 1ISA, the company where I applied as a creative officer. I was able to present them some sample works and I guess they did like it coz they called me up to discuss a project with me...

I was there at 9am and Jem, the project manager, arrived a bit late.. but it's ok... then he discussed with me a project that they are doing in which they already involved me in... To cut the story short, I got the job. But not as the usual employee... I got to prove my capabilities with them with this project that they gave me .. before I could finally become a regular employee with them. Meaning, this project is some sort of a "probationary" test for me.

The project is all about a bank doing a promo launch this coming march. So they gave me the account to work on.. all on the creatives aspect of the launch... from brochure to avp...from planning to execution... sounds great, right??? Hmmm...

And so he asked me to email him a quote for the budget which i need to send at the end of this day... tomorrow morning at the latest...

I was happy to know Im doing great... then I headed off to INQ office for some stuffs that I need and while on the train going to makati, Jem called me up asking if I could join him for the meeting with the bank client around 1pm at makati. Haha! the thought of getting the job still haven't sinked in to my system and here he is calling me for a meeting with the client! Everything's just seems to go on my way...and I can't believe it...

So, on the way to INQ office, my thoughts was still on this project.. thinking of the best way that I could do it... while suddenly, I received a message this time from my INQ TV boss, asking me to see him at his office by 3pm this afternoon. OH, my!!!! Like, they are all getting in today!!! So, I called him up and told him that I have a 1pm meeting and I might be a bit late for the 3pm meeting with him. He told me it's ok.. we can meet even later than 3pm.. what's with meeting.. still I dont have any idea...

Now, I am organizing my thoughts... absorbing every detail of what had happened on the first half of my day....

Thanking God for all this wonderful blessings...

Crossing my fingers that everything would go on perfectly...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds