CHOICES

dropped by earlier to my previous office... a production house that seem to be giving a full blast production this year...

and now, i have my options:

--> first, to go back there knowing that they are considering of getting me back. Advantages? hmm... I know almost everybody there, of course, except the new ones who came when I left, I am used to the environment, and I know I am at home with the company. What's holding me back? Just a simple what if's.... Hard to explain but it's kinda complicated that issues could arise...

--> Singapore, a 2 hours flight... with lots of opportunities and career growth... I dont know where things will to with this options, and still a risk to take.

--> Continue my freelance thing at the moment... with which money is always the consideration...

Hah!!!! but now all I have to do is taking one thing at a time.. let time shows me the right to do...

what a wonderful year for me....



1 Comment:

  1. Monique said...
    Goodluck Daei!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds