STARTING MY DAY WITH....

so here..

after sending my proposed budget for the BPI project to jem, im wondering... how did they see it... whether it's ok or not... still i told them that i am not used to presenting out budgets coz honestly, what i usually do is I ask clients witheir budget and from there, i see what I can work out...

i guess this is one of my weakness... giving out figures for talent fees... I am more of the execution side but when it comes to asking me how much would i charge to something or to a certain project... hmm... in going to have a hard time...

owel... i know i would be receiving feedbacks from them soon... maybe within the day...

for the meantime...got to attend to another editing work...

hay1 ganito talaga pag wala pang regular income...

hehehe!!!!....



">Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds