updates...

after a while of being invisible, i have the chance to sit again here in front of my pc...

for a while of being gone, a lot of things happened...

i am busy doing writing and editing job for Asenso Pinoy the past weeks and its kinda big help for me now... especially now...

it has been almost a month now that INQTV is nowhere in our system. and this gave me so much time doing my sideline with Asenso. But of course I am.. or should I say we are still on the waiting game until this time...

.....

met my besty last thursday at SM Megamall... sort of.. the "usual thing"... hehehehe!!! I can't post details coz she would kill me!!! hahahaha!!!1

.....

I already have my gown for Ron's upcoming wedding on Saturday...I should say I am happy for him and IJ... seeing how they passed through a lot of things lately... their little angels are watching them, im sure...

will post pics of the wedding soon...

.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds