Another knot was tied... a dear friend got married...

And honestly, I still cannot believe I am his BRIDESMAID.

Haha!!! I never thought I would be in his own wedding. Well... we've been through a lot, really, that the thought of me, becoming part of his entourage was unlikely... But I was...

He was my crush during college.. freshman year, to be exact... and did a lot of quarrels before. Our barkada was then divided from them... and those memories just makes me laugh, now. It was almost 10 years...

Then 7 years after we last saw each other, we met again. This time as good friends. And the same time he talked to me about his girlfriend, who now is his wife. We still had misunderstandings and petty quarrels again, just part of being friends.

And lately, I have witnessed what he'd been through. What they have been through. A major change, from a major test. I was glad he never gave up on HIM.

I was happy for him on that day... that day when he was ready to exchange his vows to her.

The night before his wedding, we talked. A serious talk that I never had with him before. And I am greatful we had that long talk. For a while I thought, a different side of him was in front of me...

And that wedding day.. everything was perfect... God granted our prayers for sunshine... not even a single drop of rain came out.. the garden was beutiful... the ceremony was solemn. And on the middle of the ceremony, I saw the couple's eyes filled with love.. two sincere hearts bonding as one...

I am very happy for him... that finally... he's in it...

With their two little angels guiding them... I wish them all the blessings and guidance that they may live in accordance with HIS guidance...

Now here's some of the pics... as promised...















--> with Yam (his sister and my dear friend.. pwede ne ring sis!), and their cousins... janielle and joyce.

The Bridesmaid, Bestman, and Maid of Honor...

Jeoff, the bestman and his bestfriend


Getting ready with the Maid of Honor....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds