TOL

We used to call each other "tol". A very common term to every friends out there but seems like it has been our way of calling each other eversince. You were the one who initiated that term to me coz you think (well everybody thinks) that im "one-of-the-boys". And that was fine though. I dont have anything against that.

But you know what? it's just that lately I've realized how blessed I am coz I have you as my friend. We've been together for 10 years or so and hopefully till forever. I thought that after graduation, we would have our separate ways but still, your hectic and toxic schedule didn't hinder us from keeping in touch. More to that, trusting me with your biggest secret in life is more than flattering.

You are here with me at this point in my life when I woke up and saw myself on the downside. I dont even have to say a word that I need you... seems like you sensed it and that in a snap, you're here with me even before I could say a thing. And you listened... you tried to understand me... and you bring back the smile on my face. Having you around is more than enough for me to move on.

You are my friend... my best friend... the best boy friend I ever had. And yes, it's just now that i've realized it. Thank you for all the support and for being with me... for holding my hands when I need one... for not being pretentious... for being you. For all the smiles that you've given me... and much more thanks to all the sermons and the fights that we had... coz it makes our friendship strong.

And as promised... i will never leave you... i will listen... be there for you... and rest assured.... maiintindihan kita.... coz.... i love you. :-)

*wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds