Daddy's Day

My dad blew the 55th candle on his cake yesterday, Sunday, May 29.

I went to pampanga to be with him. I arrived there around 9am and saw him cooking his specialty food, which happened to be my favorite too!! -- Beef Caldereta. I love it especially kung si daddy ang nagluto.

As soon as I entered the kitchen, I greeted him happy birthday and kissed him. I saw his smile and gladness seeing me after a week. I sensed that he doesn't have any plans that day and so I asked him if he wanted to have a date with me. Of course he did!!! So, he dressed up and together we headed to the mall for a movie and dinner.

We watched Star Wars and then had a dinner at the foodcourt. I really loved the moment being with my dad alone. It's like a father and daughter bond. It was very quite that we do these stuffs and so I really treasured it.

Though I spent a lot, it's ok having a quality time with him im return. Anyway, minsan minsan lang naman to e. And I really dont care if ever I get broke as long as I see him happy. He's the only one I have in my life right now (right after mommy left us) and I want to make the best of every moment with him.

Enough of the drama. I just wish he had a great time with me on his day.... I know he did!!!

I love you daddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds