Updates..

What I thought to be a plain weekend turned out to be....

Friday...

Lanie and I treated ourselves to a "deep tissue massage" at Mabuhay Spa (makati golf club) right after office. It was really a relaxing one .. like.. all the colds and body tensions were released. The ambiance was pleasant though ... i could imagine myself in a chinese setting I usually see in some chinese movies... may pagka zen type... and with a relaxing and soothing music at the background. We choose to have the deluxe room so we could be together in one room. Unfortunately we cant use the jacuzzi right after coz there are men using it. But it's alright. I mean, the massage was satisfying already... especially that one on the buttocks part... ang sarap!!!

After the massage we had our dinner at North Park. still at the Makati Golf Club. We ordered lemon chicken and yang chow rice. And guess what??? hindi namin maubos! Which is like, parang nagiging normal na coz we both have this diet thing going on. *wink* (proud to say, I've lost 7 pounds in a week) What about this diet thing??? hmmm.. secret. :p

Saturday...

It was my Tita Led's birthday and house blessing. I went to Bulacan and was glad to see everybody there! My dad of course was there. Kinda like a reunion na nga e. :-) Sobrang dami ng food. But of course, I can't eat that much. As much as I want to, my tummy refuses naman. Hay! It's ok, I guess. (part of the diet) hehehe!

Sunday...

I guess would be a rest day for me... but I remembered, I have to pack my things coz we're scheduled to move to another house at the end of this month. I woke up around 11 am, then packed some stuffs ( i then just realized I had a lot of stuffs that I dont really need that much. Might as well, give them to my cousins or to whoever). I did the laundry too, right after.

Then by afternoon, chris, mai and I went to greenbelt for a mass. Afterwards we watched amityville at g4. The movie was good... actually, scary! I liked it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds