Sigh...

I feel bad...

Why is that more often, people whom you thought would be there for you seems like they don't exist on times that you need them? Yung tipong... always present sa sarap pro pagdating ng hirap, biglang nawawala. Though physically they are there but onced approached and asked for help, asa ka. Lucky me if I could get an instant "yes" for an answer. As if I still have to weight things out first. Of course I did! I even have second thoughts of asking for help coz I could have done things by myself.

You could really know who your true friends are when time like this happens.

Remembering how much sacrifices did I make just to give time for them when they needed me. Oh My! No... ayokong manumbat!

And yes, I should know it by know. I should've learned my lessons.

Anne's right! Bilog ang mundo. And now I'm on the downside. Then I remember what I told myself... NOTHING and NO ONE CAN PULL ME DOWN!

Still, God is with me... Alam kong di ako pababayaan ng Diyos. I do believe in Karma.


I will not forget this day...

Hay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds