Lunchdate with Dad...

I had lunch with my dad today.

I wasn't really expecting a lunch with him today coz I though he's busy at work. And I thought he's in his office. Just when he texted me and say he's at glorietta and if I wanted to join him for lunch. :-) Of course I do!

I immediately leave the office for early lunch and meet my dad at glorietta. I saw him sitting at the bench along glorietta 2. I was really excited to see him. Like, I havn't seen him for 2 weeks, I guess.

We stroll for a while... look for dvds and some other stuffs. Then we went lunch at Mangan, together with his clients. Well, yeah.. he really has a client meeting that's why he's here in makati. But still, this is a chance to be with him, right???

Oh well, this is one fine day for me. I just don't know when will I see him again. Hopefully on my tita led's birthday and house blessing in Bulacan this comming 20th...

I miss you dad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds