Pics as promised :-)


creative 1
Originally uploaded by daei.

Presenting... some snaps from our trip last May 13 at Timog..


It's friday the 13th and there's no way to be creepy...

This get-together happens once and I was just glad we had a chance because we are celebrating the birthday of Yam, Chel, and Dex. :-) and yes, John Rey's despedida.
creative 33 creative 30

Almost everybody was present. Khot, Dhelbs a.k.a "bambam", Dexter, Chel,Yam, Mon, John Rey, Emeric, Kiko (the best practicumer ever! hehe) and the new found friend Myk "Kibler". Myk was actually Bam's friend and happened to be one of my editors here in the office.

Rayms and Dada... we miss you!!!

aerialcreative


Overflowing SML and FOOD TRIP!! And of course, di mawawala ang kulitan. :-D

creative 45creative 17

Bambam... he's my favorite. Coz he love's me so much! hahaha! He's very fond of making fun of me! really... he never gives up... kaso sorry.. di ako pikon e. *wink* and that's what I like about him. I like to hug him always (kasi ang laki laki ng stomach nya!) Pero no malice daw??? hehehe!


creative 43 creative 34


we ended up around 2am i guess...


and that was one of the best times I had with them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds