Disappointing

How would you feel if you and your friends are planning for a weekend outing and it took you a month in planning it then suddenly, a day before the planned date, everything was called off? Badtrip di ba? I mean, everything was all set then just because of some sort of "senseless circumstances", all that has been planned was totally cancelled.

I was really disappointed with it. I am all so excited, then in a snap, everything was changed into an imaginary plan. hahaha! Though there came up an abrupt "plan b" but not as exciting as the first plan.

That day was suppose to be today. Our creative group (my former team from my previous work) planned to have an outing today till tomrw as a birthday celebration of yam, rach, and dex. Also as a despedida treat of john. The past weeks, we are looking for a resort to stay (just around the metro) and then when we eventually scout for one, seems like everyone has been dependent to each other hoping that someone could arrange the booking. Turned out nobody did the reservations. Which is really.. huh? Anyway, I kow I am not one of the celebrants but then I was looking forward on this gimik coz we barely have the chance to get together now. And I guess, this is the chance. Ayt?

But anyway, yesterday, it came up that we just go to a bar (somewhere in timog daw). Just so to push thru with the celebration. Ok na rin kahit papano.

Haay! wala na namang magagawa e... and as if we still have a choice now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds