a piece of something...

thanks tita joan fo this.... it got me....

:-)

GoodBye....

I've waited for this moment
To find someone who will love me
Someone that will comfort me andmake me feel secure
I found all this in you andI think I'm falling for you
But life is not fair
For I have to let you go
Because someone is waiting for you.
I hate to say goodbye
But remember goodbye doesn't mean forever
It doesn't mean we can not be together
For deep in my heartI know someday our path will cross again
Because I believe I was meant for you
And you for me.

I was walking on the street
Hoping to see you again
I always stare on the telephone
And waiting for your call
You knock on my door once more
To tell me that you love me
But I have to think and go far away
To know if my feelings are the same way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds