Dad.. you make my day!

Gladness filled my heart as my Dad dropped a visit to our place yesterday. I'ts a once-in-a-blue-moon chance that he'd spent a day off here. We had planned several times about him coming over and staying with me for a day but with our busy scheds we can't meet on a perfect date. Sure, yesterday was just as perfect as it seems. Though I am busy doing the final touches of our episode, compromises makes its way. Good thing have these "kind-hearted" ediors who simply can understand. *wink*

It was only a day but still, the hapiness is much more. I mean, missing your dad is one of the hardest thing about being independent.. living alone along the busy metro without your family... and with everyday spent with your officemates and friends... sometimes you long to be your family... ayt?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds