I took a leave from work last Friday to celebrate mom's 3rd year death anniversary. I left Makati lunchtime after I encashed my cheque. I headed to my Lolo's house in Bulacan where the "padasal" will be done. I arrived there around 3 pm just in time for the prayer. Daddy was there... and they prepared enough food for the celebration. By the way, it was also my Lola's birthday that day... (sad... that day when my mom dies was the day my Lola have her last year)

Anyway, it was good to see my Lolo again. His smile touched me .. i dont know why... there's this look in his eyes the says something... something hard to explain... maybe he just missed me... same as I with him...


by the way, I brought in ice cream as my contribution.. :p

My dad left the same day to attend for a hearing scheduled in Romblon. I stayed there and planned to sleepover and go back to Makati the next day. And as soon as Kuya Olan, "my best cuz" arrived home, I asked him if we could watch a movie because I am terribly bored after my dad left.

We watched Batman begins. At Waltermart (its the only mall nearby...but it was good) Gaygay came with us. We took the last full show. The movie was great... though I think Katie Holmes just doesn't fit to the character... but she's pretty ... maybe I was just used in seeing her in Dawson's Creek.

bb_international


Saturday... i dropped by at Cleng's house. I miss my bestfriend so much.. and I was shocked to see her loose pounds... sobra...:-) and I was glad to see my inaanaks... Andrew and Adrian ...well... they're just as cute as I can imagine. I had my lunch with them and stayed there the whole day.

Sunday... the busiest day of my weekend... I planned to cook dinner for my cousins and tita. I thought of having chicken roll and vegetable casserole. After finishing the list of ingredients, I headed to SM Suparmarket for grocery and right after, went home.. excited for the cooking. I dont know but I just feel like doing the dinner for that night. Even my cousins are asking me... "ano daw ba meron?"... Nothing....Siguro nagprapractice lang... hehehe

Dinner time... I was satisfied to see everybody enjoying what I prepared. Para nga daw fiesta kasi sobrang dami! Much more.. they liked it....they even saved some on tupperwares para baon nila tomrw.... just as when Tita Net asked me...

"Mag-aasawa ka na ba?"


How I wish... tita.

*wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds