a very tiring weekend... as expected...

me and my cuz are moving out from our old apartment to a condo nearby. So, imagine the hassles of packing up stuffs and eventually unpacking all of them as soon as we transferred. Saturday was the most busy day. I did all the transferring first coz I couldn't make it by Sunday (it was our family day and anniversary celebration at INQUIRER).

Chris and I started early. First we have to bring to the laundry shop all the laundry then started to transfer boxes of stuffs to our new place. The condo was pretty well and more accesible for me coz it's just a block away from Inquirer. And I liked it coz it has a pool at the backyard. :-) And so, there it was... the two of us consuming the whole day arranging and fixing our room (we share a room by the way). But it was fun though coz we got to experiment some arrangements. :-) We're done at around 6pm that day.. Then we thought "buti na lang tapos na tayo...di na tayo sasabay sa toxic bukas..."

Sunday... when everybody else in the house is busy with the major move out... I was preparing for our company's family day. A different post for that... okei?

Last night was my first night on our new place... quite pretty well... medyo namamahay.. but for sure... ok na rin in few weeks...

will post pics soon!

*wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds