please...

Im bored...

So bored I want to get out of here...

go somewhere that could ease up this feeling of emptiness inside...

maybe a little shopping would do... a pair of new shoes... new clothes.. oh! i remember i need a new skirt to pair with that cute lilac off-shoulder blouse that karen gave me yestarday... well, actually i have this white mini that could perfectly fit together with that blouse, but then.. maybe I could find something better.. a new one I guess...

Call me materialistic (though I'm not) but shopping really is my major theraphy....

Or maybe a walk somewhere.. a coffee at starbucks ... mochafrapucinno and iced chocolate with whip cream and of course! belgian waffle... ohhlala!!!

How about movies? or eat some more...sbarro's lasagna or their carbonara???? nah!!!! i dont think so.... have'nt I told you I've been feeling great this past weeks? Losing 20 lbs is no joke... the question is... will I be able to maintain this? huh!!!

somebody please help me ease up this feeling....

im missing somebody so much I wanted to divert my actions and do more stuffs...

but the heck of being in this four-cornered room makes me sick! It sucks when you can't run and go where you you wanna go ... escape all the workloads... and feel free!!!

i may be busy right here but the thought of that "someone" is starting to kill me....

somebody.... someome.. please help me....

1 Comment:

  1. Monique said...
    hmm.. i'm noticing a pattern here.

    ikaw magyaya kay van! i don't wanna bother for now, medyo malapit na ulit ang exams..

    but would really love to chika again sometime soon... ;-)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds