No electricity...

No water...

for 4 days going on i dont know till when... ayoko na!!!!

Since "Milenyo" hit the city, we all suffered from this paranaoia. This is the worst of all.

I know everyone was affected. And some (including me) is still suffering from the aftermath of this super storm.

Leaving me with....

~ Walking from Strata (Emerald Ave.,) up to Magallanes (for me to be able to go home. Thursday. The day Milenyo invades the city. Ok lang kasi may kasama naman ako. Another adventure bonding with Erika. I know, walang panama ang 30-minute threadmill sa gym. 3 hours walkathon with matching rain... san ka pa???)

~After that walkathon, I found my crib in a disaster situation. Aside from the fact that there is no electricity (which I knew was nationwide), our water supply also went off plus, nasira lang naman yung bubong ko resulting to... may tumagas na tubig in one corner of my house. Syempre, disaster pati mga gamit ko.

~ For four days I have to go down on the ground floor para mag-igib ng tubig at pumanik sa 3rd floor sa unit namin. E sorry, isa lang ang timba ko kaya no choice kundi magpanik-baba. Talo ang cardio + strenght training workout.

~ No need to go to the gym. Since household activities are more than enough. Pero dahil sa init, I thought of going there on a Saturday.. pero wala ring wenta! Nanood lang ako ng UAAP game dun... Buti na lang magaling ang team namin! The Growling Tigers Won! Back to the gym, wala... mas mainit pa pala dun.

~ Have to pay 1peso/minute para sa cellphone charge. Grabe! Ang lakas ng benta ni manong sa kanto. Ginamit ang baterry ng kotse nya.. ayun! kumita sya dahil sa baterya nya!

~Hanggang nagyon wala pa ring power sa bahay. Sabi nila hanggat di nagagawa yung billboard na natumba sa tabi ng bahay, di kme magkakapower. Lech!

~ Buti na lang dito na ko ofc. May kuryente, may aircon, may internet... pwede kayang dito na lang mag stay???

Hanggang kelan ang kalbaryong ito??????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds